
Wow, has it really been 2 months since my last blog? One of my blogging friends kindly reminded me that I need to update Hudson's page more often. She's got a point. So here's my most recent attempt at keeping up with this. :) I titled this blog "out and about" because we've recently been taking advantage of the nice fall weather. I'm including pictures from one of our local parks and the mountains.
Hudson's personality has really been evolving over the last several weeks. He's very curious about the world he lives in and enjoys studying people's behavior. He's bashful on occasion but I've never seen him turn down a compliment....he flashes a smile every time. The first time he giggled, Ryan and I laughed so hard we had tears in our eyes. It was truly "music to our ears".....sappy I know but there really isn't anything sweeter than the sound of laughter coming from your child. Last week he discovered his toes and this week he discovered splashing during bath time. He's so much fun!!!
2 comments:
Glad to see you are blogging again :) Hudson is such a cutie pie!!
Hi Jennifer- Love the new pics. Looks like everyone is doing well. That little man sure is a cutie!
Post a Comment