Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Not so little anymore




Two weeks ago Ryan and I took Hudson to the pediatrician for his 4-month check-up. He weighed in at 13 pounds, 11 ounces and measured 26 inches. In just 4 short months Hudson has almost doubled his birth weight and grown 6 inches! I love to go back and look at pictures from when he was just a few days old. It's my attempt at holding onto every peice of him because I'm realizing how quickly he's growing up. His new favorite thing to do is use his tongue to make bubbles....it's so cute to watch but definitely a slobbery mess to clean up. He also loves to talk to himself in the mirror while riding in the car. His conversations often sound very "matter of fact." His grasping skills are improving which is usually a good thing but not so much when he gets a hold of my hair. This happens often. Ryan and I are not typically big Halloween participants but this year we decided why not....baby costumes are too cute to pass up. I don't think Hudson shared our enthusiasm. Oh well. :)

1 comment:

ourgrowingfamily said...

Hi Jennifer- That is one sweet little boy you have!! I agree, it's scary how fast time goes. The holidays will be a whole new experience with a baby in the house. So much fun! xoxo -Alyssa