Thursday, August 28, 2008

2-Month Checkup




Today Ryan and I took Hudson to the pediatrician for his 2-month checkup. He weighed in at 11 pounds (45th percentile) and has grown to 24 inches (90th percentile). He had his first round of vaccines, one oral and one injection. Hudson was a champ....a couple of tears and then he was fine. Thank goodness because otherwise I would've shed some tears of my own.

Hudson is interacting with us more than ever these days.....lots of smiles, giggles and cooing. He's also picking his head up to look around whenever he gets the chance. We're really excited about his development and can't wait for him to gain even more independence.

By the way, for those of you who have little ones at home, I've started including links to some neat websites at the very bottom of Hudson's blog page. When you have some time, check them out. They contain some really great information and ideas.

3 comments:

natasha-nolan said...

So glad his vaccinations went well. The first round is always the worst (especially for mommy)!!
Hudson is such an adorable little man :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much he has changed. He's adorable. I can't really tell who he looks like. Can't wait to hold him. Love, Aunt Debbie

natasha-nolan said...

Where are you girl???

You will have to post some of those adorable pics very soon!!

BTW-you have been tagged- check my blog :)