Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It's 2009 already?!!

Opening presents with daddy on Christmas morning (Thanks for my cool new chair, Grammy & Grandpa)


Hudson's first visit with Santa (a.k.a. Grandpa)

Thanks for the toy, Santa!

Going for a ride on my new horse, Oreo! Thanks Gigi & Poppy!



Whew! Opening Christmas gifts is hard work.

Avacado.....mmmmmm!!

Taking advantage of a mild December day in the park.

Wow! Where did the last 2 months go? Or should I say six? Hudson is well on his way to turning 7 months old already! Ryan and I have really enjoyed watching Hudson learn new things about himself and the world around him. He's got quite a sense of humor and continues to achieve new milestones. He's sitting up on his own and eating solids! We started with avacado....ambitious of me but it was a success! I've also given him sweet potatoes and that went just as well. I hope this means he'll be a good eater rather than a picky one but who knows. He's very persistent about grabbing the spoon and feeding himself....I'm not sure I'm ready for him to be such a big boy. :)
2008 was a very special year for us as a family and we are looking forward to all of the wonderful blessings God has planned for us in 2009! We pray that God will bless your 2009 as well.

1 comment:

natasha-nolan said...

Hudson is the only smiling child I have seen with Santa so far..LOVE it!! Hope you all had a wonderful first Christmas with your little man! Let's get together very soon :)