
Okay, so we may not be celebrating his 1st birthday yet, but Hudson is officially 1 week old and, to us, that's worth celebrating!! As a first time parent, you never know what to expect when you bring your child home but we couldn't have asked for a smoother transition. Even though our responsibilities have increased significantly, we LOVE having him home with us! Ryan and I really look forward to watching him grow each week and we can't wait to share all of the details with family and friends.
6 comments:
Hi Jennifer- I saw a link to your blog on Natasha's. I was so excited to see pictures of your little man. He is beautiful. Congratulations! You can check out my kiddies at www.ourgrowingfamily2007.blogspot.com
-Alyssa
Hudson is so beautiful!! I am so glad I was able to see him on his 1 week old birthday. You all are doing a great job already with your new little blessing!! Enjoy every minute :)
Hudson is so handsome!!! I can't wait to meet him. Please stop by soon.
Stephanie
He's adorable! Can't wait to see him. Love, Aunt Debbie
I want to see more pics:0)
~Stacy
Handsome little guy! Jac is walking like frankenstein! Just wait.
Post a Comment